Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Changing spots

'Tiger, tiger, burning bright, in the forests of the night', so goes a poem which I think is by William Blake. (In any case this is a photo of a leopard). My friend, colleague and soul sister Sukanya breezily suggested that I should start my own blog so she can post nasty comments on them. She also mentioned that I won't be able to shake off my usual lethargy to do something creative. Normally, I would have been my usual thick-skinned self and ignored her barbs...but I did have the time on my hands and the inclination to prove her wrong. The truth is, I am a bit of a closet...poet (Thanks to you, sukku, my secret is finally out) . And like everything else in life have been fairly inconsistent in keeping a record of my musings.
So, like a sleeping tiger suddenly awake (or a leopard hell bent on changing at least one of his spots) I have started this blog.
Err...umm...that's it for now
More will follow!

No comments: